How to load and process an aspx page from an embredded resource

BooGhost

Hello!
Need a lil help here...

I am attempting to provide some functionality in my web site whereby I
can simply reference a .dll and set up the proper configuration
settings, and my feature works. In order to accomplish this I have
created an aspx page and an IHttpHandler class. I am hoping I can
embed the aspx page an a resource in the class library and then access
that recource (aspx page) from the IHttpHandler. The handler needs to
"execute" the page.. pass it through the aspnet engine somehow,
WITHOUT writing the page or the result to disk. (So basicly, execute
the page without it being a physical file served via the web server,
IIS.)

Possibilities?

Thanks,
-Dan