    after few seconds, to automatically redirect to another page.

    How can I do this?

    Thanks?

    NWx, Feb 16, 2004

  2. If no interactivita is needed, you may do it just as with ordinary HTMLpage:
    add this to <head></head> tag:

    5 - insert your number of seconds
    index.htm - insert your needed URL

    Hrvoje

    Hrvoje Vrbanc, Feb 16, 2004

  3. NWx

    Curt_C [MVP] Guest

    look at the META REFRESH tag, or the javascript SetTimeOut call

    --
    Curt Christianson
    Owner/Lead Developer, DF-Software

    Curt_C [MVP], Feb 16, 2004