How to make thousands

Discussion in 'ASP .Net' started by rogerrd34@aol.com, Oct 2, 2005.

  1. Guest

    How to make thousands of dollars on paypal.com.
    I'm sure you have read these letters asking you to send $1 to 6
    different addresses. Putting your home address on the internet can be
    risky, but through PayPal all you have to provide is your email
    address. Its safe and easy. Just go to use the link below and set up
    your account! I am not a gullible person and have never trusted things
    like this, but I gave it a try, hey its only $6, I figured at least 6
    people would respond out of the millions of people that use the
    internet.. Sign up using the link below and PayPal will deposit $5
    dollars into your account just for signing up. That makes this program
    almost FREE!! You should give it a try, too ! You have nothing to lose,

    and thousands to gain!
    https://www.paypal.com/us/mrb/pal=3HUHM2VUUAJKU
    How it Works!
    HOW TO TURN $6 INTO $6,000+!!! THIS REALLY CAN MAKE YOU EASY MONEY!! IT

    WORKS!!! BUT YOU HAVE TO FOLLOW IT TO THE LETTER FOR IT TO WORK!!!! A
    little while back, I was browsing through newsgroups, just like you are

    now and came across an article similar to this that said you could make

    thousands dollars within weeks with only an initial investment of
    $6.00! So I thought, "Yeah, right, this must be a scam", but like most
    of us, I was curious, so I kept reading. Anyway, it said that you send
    $1.00 through paypal to each of the emails stated in the article. You
    then place your own email address at the bottom of the list at #6, and
    post the article in at least 200 news groups (There are thousands). No
    catch that was it. So after thinking it over, and talking to few people

    first, I thought about trying it. I figured what have I got to lose
    except $6.00, right? Like most of us I was a little skeptical and a
    little worried about the legal aspects of it: It follows the same
    regulations as the mailed "chain letters", which according to the U.S.
    Post Office (1-800-725-2161) is indeed legal! Then I invested the
    measly $6.00. Well GUESS WHAT!!?. Within 7 days, I started getting
    money in my paypal account! I was shocked! I figured it would end soon,

    but the money just kept coming in. In my first week, I made about
    $20.00. By the end second week I had made a total over $1,200.00! In
    the third week I had over $10,000.00 and it's still growing. This is
    now my fourth week and I have made a total of just over $36,000.00 and
    it's still coming in rapidly. Its : Certainly worth $6.00., I have
    spent more than that on the lottery!! Let me tell you how this works
    and most importantly, why it works? Also, make sure you print a copy of

    this article NOW, so you can refer to it as you need to. REQUIREMENTS:
    You must have a verified paypal account. If you do not have an account
    you can use the link below and follow the instructions to set up a free

    account. In order to place the initial $6 into your account, you will
    have to verify your bank account with paypal (which may take a few
    days). Paypal is 100% secure and is used my millions of people world
    wide.
    https://www.paypal.com/us/mrb/pal=3HUHM2VUUAJKU
    Diresctions
    STEP 1: Send, through paypal, $1.00 to each email on the list below.
    Make the subject of the payment "Email List" and in the comments, write

    "PLEASE PUT ME ON YOUR EMAIL LIST." What you are doing is creating a
    service by this and best of all you are not giving your address to
    anyone you do not know.. THIS IS ABSOLUTELY LEGAL!
    The email list:
    #1)
    #2)
    #3)
    #4)
    #6)
    STEP 2: Now take the #1 email off the list that you see above, move the

    other addresses up (6 becomes 5, 5 becomes 4, etc.) and add YOUR email
    address (the one used on the paypal account) as number 6 on the list.
    STEP 3: Change anything you need to, but try to keep this article as
    close to original as possible. Now, post your amended article to at
    least 200 newsgroups message board, Chat Rooms, Etc. (I think there are

    close to 32,000 groups) All you need is 200, but remember, the more you

    post, the more money you make - as well as everyone else on the list!
    DIRECTIONS--HOW TO POST TO NEWSGROUPS, MESSAGE BOARD
    Step 1: You do not need to re-type this entire letter to do your own
    posting. Simply select the text by putting your cursor at the top the
    document and dragging it to the bottom. The you select copy from the
    edit menu.
    Step 2: Open a blank 'notepad' (or any word processor program) file and

    place your cursor at the top of the blank page. From the 'edit' menu
    select 'paste'. This will paste a copy of the letter into notepad so
    that you can add your name to the list.
    Steps 3: Save your new notepad file as a .txt file. If you want to do
    your postings in different sittings, you'll always have this file to go

    back to.
    Step 4: Log on to your favorite search engine and search any of the
    following : on-line forums, message boards, chat sites, discussions.
    Just for example here are some search engines: yahoo.com, google.com,
    altavista.com, excite.com. You then search with the following subjects:

    millionaire message board, money making message board, employment
    message board, money making discussions, money making forum, business
    message board etc. You will find thousand & thousand message boards.
    Click one by one then you will find the option to post a new message.
    Step 5: Visit these message boards and post this article as a new
    message by highlighting the text of this letter and selecting paste
    from the edit menu. Fill in the Subject, this will be the header that
    everyone sees as they scroll through the list of postings in a
    particular group. Give your header a catchy phrase. Then click the post

    message button. You're done with your first one!. Congratulations!
    THAT'S IT! All you have to do is jump to different newsgroups and post
    away, after you get the hang of it, it willonly take about 30 seconds
    for each newsgroup!
    REMEMBER, THE MORE NEWSGROUPS OR MESSAGE BOARDS YOU POST IN, THE MORE
    MONEY YOU WILL MAKE!! BUT YOU HAVE TO POST A MINIMUM OF 200. That's it!

    You will begin receiving money within days! JUST MAKE SURE THE EMAIL
    YOU SUPPY IS EXACTLY AS IT APPEARS ON PAYPAL.
    Now the WHY part: Out of 200 postings, say I receive only 5 replies (a
    very low example). So then I Made $5.00 with my name at #6 on the
    letter. Now, each of the 5 persons who just sent me $1.00 make the
    MINIMUM 200 postings, each with my name at #5 and only 5 persons
    respond to each of the original 5, that is another $25.00 for me, now
    those 25 each make 200 MINIMUM posts with my name at #4 and only 5
    replies each, I will bring in an additional: $125.00! Now, those 125
    persons turn around and post the MINIMUM 200 with my name at #3 and
    only receive 5 replies each, I will make an additional $625.00! OK, now

    here is the fun part, each of those 625 persons post a MINIMUM 200
    letters with my name at #2 and they only receive 5 replies that just
    made me $3,125.00!!! Those 3,125 persons will all deliver this message
    to 200 newsgroups with my name at #1 and if still 5 persons per 200
    newsgroups react I will receive $15,625.00! With an original investment

    of only $6.00! AMAZING!
    When your name is no longer on the list, you just take the latest
    posting in the newsgroups, and send out another $6.00 to names on the
    list, putting your name at number 6 again. And start posting again. The

    thing to remember is, do you realize that thousands of people all over
    the world are joining the internet and reading these articles everyday,

    JUST LIKE YOU are now!! So can you afford $6.. And see if it really
    works?? I think so? People have said, 'what if the plan is played out
    and no one sends you: the money? So what are the chances of that
    happening when there are tons of new honest users and new honest people

    who are joining the internet and newsgroups everyday and are willing to

    give it a try? Estimates are at 20,000 to 50,000 new users, every day,
    with thousands of those joining the actual Internet. Remember, if
    everyone plays FAIRLY and HONESTLY this will work.
    Sincerely,
    J. R. M. L. C. B.
    , Oct 2, 2005