How to MIME outlook from web download using asp.net

Roark

In outlook, I've setup an advanced search (Ctrl-Shift-F) and saved the
search as msgsrch.oss. Next, I've uploaded this file to a field in my
web sql server. In my web app, when I click on an email address I'm 1)
address with the one that is clicked on, 3) pushing the file out so
that the search pops up un outlook.

This is really cool - if it worked. My problem is in step 3. I've got
this so far:

Response.Buffer = true
Response.Clear()
Response.AddHeader("content-disposition", "attachement;
filename=msgsrch.oss") 'have also tried inline instead of attachment
Response.ContentType = "application/vnd.ms-outlook"
Response.BinaryWrite( reader("msgsrch") )

This will give me the open/save dialog. Hitting open gives a beep and
nothing happens. Hitting Save allows me to save the file and pops up
another dialog offering to open it. If I open it, it works and the
outlook search dialog comes up.

I don't mind getting the open/save dialog but how can I hit open and
have the outlook search dialog come up?

Can I bypass the open/save dialog so that the outlook search dialog
comes up immeadiately?

I've got a GoDaddy hosted account so I can't read/write files. The
trust level is medium and set not to change. (I think.) I'm using IE7
and outlook 2003 on a XP SP2 machine. Also using asp.net 2.0.

Thanks in advance.