How to modify default Stored Procedure template in VS.NET database project

ES

Does anyone know how to modify the default Stored Procedure template the
exists in a VS.NET database project? I know how to with Enterprise Manager,
but need the same functionality in VS.NET.

Thanks,
ES

biasilloj

ES said:
*Does anyone know how to modify the default Stored Procedure templat
the
exists in a VS.NET database project? I know how to with Enterpris
Manager,
but need the same functionality in VS.NET.

Thanks,
ES *

The Templates are stored under C:\Program Files\Microsoft Visual Studi
.NET 2003\Common7\Tools\Templates\Database Project Items for e.g. Ne
Stored Procedure Script.SQL is the sp template. You could replace thi
file with your own template

-
biasillo

jgy3183

ES said:
*Does anyone know how to modify the default Stored Procedure templat
the
exists in a VS.NET database project? I know how to with Enterpris
Manager,
but need the same functionality in VS.NET.

Thanks,
ES *

ES,
How exactly do you do that in Enterprise Manager?? I've been lookin
all over, and can find no way to alter the default stored procedur
template in Enterprise manager for SQL Server 7.0.

Thanks,
JgY318

-
jgy318