    but need the same functionality in VS.NET.

    Thanks,
    ES

    ES, Apr 23, 2004

  2. ES

    biasilloj Guest

    ES wrote:
    > *Does anyone know how to modify the default Stored Procedure templat
    > the
    > exists in a VS.NET database project? I know how to with Enterpris
    > Manager,
    > but need the same functionality in VS.NET.
    >
    > Thanks,
    > ES *

    The Templates are stored under C:\Program Files\Microsoft Visual Studi
    .NET 2003\Common7\Tools\Templates\Database Project Items for e.g. Ne
    Stored Procedure Script.SQL is the sp template. You could replace thi
    file with your own template

    -
    biasillo

    biasilloj, Jul 30, 2004

  3. ES

    jgy3183 Guest

    ES wrote:
    > *Does anyone know how to modify the default Stored Procedure templat
    > the
    > exists in a VS.NET database project? I know how to with Enterpris
    > Manager,
    > but need the same functionality in VS.NET.
    >
    > Thanks,
    > ES *

    ES,
    How exactly do you do that in Enterprise Manager?? I've been lookin
    all over, and can find no way to alter the default stored procedur
    template in Enterprise manager for SQL Server 7.0.

    Thanks,
    JgY318

    -
    jgy318