    multiple lines of text one after other just like starting of a movie.
    How can i move text in java. Plz help me.......
    , Jan 29, 2007

  2. Daniel Pitts Guest

    On Jan 28, 11:35 pm, wrote:
    > Hello,
    >
    > I want to move text from bottom to up in java. I want to move
    > multiple lines of text one after other just like starting of a movie.
    > How can i move text in java. Plz help me.......

    Start with a JLabel in a JPanel, and work your way up.
    Daniel Pitts, Jan 29, 2007

    I am using JLabel and JPanel but my next text is not coming after the
    first text and so on....... Could u plz send me proper help....

    On Jan 29, 12:52 pm, "Daniel Pitts" <>
    wrote:
    > On Jan 28, 11:35 pm, wrote:
    >
    > > Hello,

    > > I want to move text from bottom to up in java. I want to move
    > > multiple lines of text one after other just like starting of a movie.
    > > How can i move text in java. Plz help me.......Start with a JLabel in a JPanel, and work your way up.
    , Jan 29, 2007

    I am making my application in swing and using controls like JLabel and
    JPanel. I dont want to make my application in graphics mode. In my
    application the first text is moving from bottom to top but my next
    text is not coming after first text and so on...... Could you please
    send me proper help so that i could get proper information......

  5. On Jan 29, 6:35 pm, wrote:
    > Hello,

    Hello again.

    I saw your reply to my reply on com.lang.java.help,
    and was about to make a technical reply, when I
    flipped across to comp.lang.java.programmer, and
    noticed this thread.

    So.. where do you want me to answer you?
    Here? There? Or should I just send it through
    to your email address, in case you're too busy
    to check back on all the posts you made?

    Please refrain from multi-posting, in future.
    (And in case you are wondering, you will
    get no further help from me* until the matter
    of multi-posting is sorted out.)

    * Or other people who have also decided that they
    are not willing to help people who multi-post.

    (X-post to c.l.j.p./h., w/ f-u to c.l.j.h. only)

    Andrew T.
    Andrew Thompson, Jan 29, 2007
  6. Alex Hunsley Guest

    wrote:
    > I am using JLabel and JPanel but my next text is not coming after the
    > first text and so on....... Could u plz send me proper help....

    "Proper help"? What does that mean? If you want full consultancy/code
    writing, pay someone for it. Or ask a specific question. This is not the
    lazy person's drop-in helpdesk.

    Alex Hunsley, Jan 29, 2007
  7. Alex Hunsley Guest

    wrote:
    > Hello,
    >
    > I want to move text from bottom to up in java. I want to move
    > multiple lines of text one after other just like starting of a movie.
    > How can i move text in java. Plz help me.......

    Start by learning something about Java. Ask if you have a specific question.
    Alex Hunsley, Jan 29, 2007
  8. Jeff Higgins Guest

    <> wrote:
    > Hello,
    >
    > I want to move text from bottom to up in java. I want to move
    > multiple lines of text one after other just like starting of a movie.
    > How can i move text in java. Plz help me.......

    An example (with source code)can be found at:
    VertScrollText - Yet another scrolling text applet
    <http://users.erols.com/ziring/java.html>
    Jeff Higgins, Jan 29, 2007
  9. Alex Hunsley Guest

    wrote:
    > I am making my application in swing and using controls like JLabel and
    > JPanel. I dont want to make my application in graphics mode. In my
    > application the first text is moving from bottom to top but my next
    > text is not coming after first text and so on...... Could you please
    > send me proper help so that i could get proper information......

    Again with the "proper help". What is "proper help"? Someone just
    guessing what you want and writing it for you? Someone developing
    telepathy and reading your brain for the information you either can't be
    bothered, or don't know how, to post?
    Alex Hunsley, Jan 30, 2007
  10. Alex Hunsley Guest

    Alex Hunsley, Jan 31, 2007