    I am trying to get a named anchor on a separate page, but I am unable
    to do it. Can somebody let me know the html to do this? Thanks
    , Mar 30, 2006

  2. Jose Guest

    > I am trying to get a named anchor on a separate page, but I am unable
    > to do it. Can somebody let me know the html to do this? Thanks

    I'm not sure what you mean, but if you mean you want a link that will go
    to a specific place on another page, that other page has to have an
    anchor tag, (for example it could be called halfway) and then in the
    calling page, the one with the link, you would reference that anchor thus:
    href=http://www.somewhere.com/thatpage.html#halfway

    Jose
    --
    Nothing takes longer than a shortcut.