How to open a MSProject saved in Database using ODBC in Client Mac

Guest

Hi,
I have a problem to be solved yet. Following is the problem:
I have a MSProject saved in SQLServer using ODBC, which automatically generates tables relevant to data. My requirement is to open this project in client machine in MSProject application as read or readwrite file.
I tried using "Microsoft Project 9.0 object library" to create an instance in some button click event in server side. It gives the following error:
"Call was Rejected by Callee"

Exception Details: System.Runtime.InteropServices.COMException: Call was rejected by callee.

However i could create instance of Msproject and open file from DSN .. provided if i create an instance in Application_start( ) event, that is local to event & which is irrelevant. Even this will give error when i stop application and relaunch it again. This is due to MSProject process "WINPROJ.EXE" that will be running.

Is there any other way to create a MSproject application using server side script ??

I tried in another way i.e using client side script ...
I used vbscript to create MSproject using CreateObject( ) command.
I could open a MSProject file stored in *.mpp format but not project stored in SQLServer(using SystemDSN). Ofcourse customlevel settings for security tab is required to execute script in client machine.

How to open MSProject stored in SQLServer using DSN either through server side script or client side script ??
Is it possible to open using <a href = "" /> tag..??
please post your suggestions as soon as possible..

Thanks in advance.