How to prevent duplicate title attribute in calendar control?

hummh

Hello,

I'm using the asp.net 2.0 calendar control and the tooltip attribute.
But that leads to a duplicate title attribute in the rendered html.
One is my tooltip, the other is a title that the control renders
itself. I can't find a way how to set/delete the internal title.
Seems
like a well meant, but unnecessary feature - or shouldn't I say a
bug?!

Do you have any idea how I can prevent this behaviour?

TIA
Harry