How to prevent my client to delete file in our web server

Chris

We have offer a web space to hosting our client website. We offer them to
upload asp files to their web space. How can I prevent the client from
uploading asp files that will harm our web server. For example, deleting
files in our server using Scripting.FileSystemObject to delete our system
files.

Please advise me how to prevent from happening.

Regards
Chris

Bob Barrows [MVP]

Chris said:
We have offer a web space to hosting our client website. We offer
them to upload asp files to their web space. How can I prevent the
client from uploading asp files that will harm our web server. For
example, deleting files in our server using
Scripting.FileSystemObject to delete our system files.

Please advise me how to prevent from happening.
I would imagine it would just be a matter of setting appropriate filesystem
security, wouldn't it?

Of course, you could install Norton and enable its script-blocking feature
.... ;-)
http://www.aspfaq.com/show.asp?id=2180