150 150
30 30
60 120
120 120
120 60
60 60
0 2 1 -3 4 7 6 -5->line2

this is what I have in my poly.dat
I'm quite confused on how to seperate it
I want to read my line1 data as an integer and line2 data should be
put into array which will be used for later code
and the rest line into multidimensional array because each line
represents an (x,y) of a point.

Can anyone figure this out?

Walter Roberson

this is what I have in my poly.dat
I'm quite confused on how to seperate it

Sorry, this is comp.lang.c . If you have questions about
programming in C++ then you should consult comp.lang.c++