How to receive events from a jcombobox in an internal Jpanel ??

Etantonio

Good evening,
I've a Frame with two Jpanel, in Jpanel1 I've a Jcombobox and it's
listener while in Jpanel2 I've a JLabel where I want to write the
selected value of the Jcombobox,
Jpanel1 , Jpanel2 and the main frame are in 3 separate class and files,
this because I want to arrange a modular design.
My question is how I can receive in the main Frame the event coming
from Jcombox value changed in Jpanel1 ???

Thanks for your help

Antonio
www.etantonio.it/en

Knute Johnson

Etantonio said:
Good evening,
I've a Frame with two Jpanel, in Jpanel1 I've a Jcombobox and it's
listener while in Jpanel2 I've a JLabel where I want to write the
selected value of the Jcombobox,
Jpanel1 , Jpanel2 and the main frame are in 3 separate class and files,
this because I want to arrange a modular design.
My question is how I can receive in the main Frame the event coming
from Jcombox value changed in Jpanel1 ???

Thanks for your help

Antonio
www.etantonio.it/en

Write an event listener in your main Frame and use that listener on your
JComboBox.

Etantonio

I already have an event listener in the main frame, but I've also one
in Jpanel1 and when I change the selected value in the combobox the
scheduler go in this last one event listener, how I can dispach to the
Frame listener ???

Thanks

Antonio
www.etantonio.it/en

Knute Johnson ha scritto:

Ian Wilson

Etantonio top-posted:
I already have an event listener in the main frame, but I've also one
in Jpanel1 and when I change the selected value in the combobox the
scheduler go in this last one event listener, how I can dispach to the
Frame listener ???

Answered in one of the other newsgroups you multi-posted to.