How to record audio from ASP.NET website?

Vihar Patel

Hello Group,

I want to record audio file using Webpage, I am using ASP.NET (1.1
Framerwork) to develop website.
If anyone knows about this, then please let me know,

Thanks in Advance,
Vihar Patel

wl

Vihar Patel said:
Hello Group,

I want to record audio file using Webpage, I am using ASP.NET (1.1
Framerwork) to develop website.
If anyone knows about this, then please let me know,

Thanks in Advance,
Vihar Patel

You can not do this using ASP.NET.
ASP.net mainly works serverside (except for some client (=browser) side
Javascript that can be generated by asp.net).

If you want to be able to have your website visitors record an audio file
from within this website, you'll need an ActiveX
running in your browser (that may send its data to the server).

Wim