    If anyone knows about this, then please let me know,

    Thanks in Advance,
    Vihar Patel
    Vihar Patel, Jul 30, 2005

  2. Vihar Patel

    wl Guest

    "Vihar Patel" <> wrote in message
    news:%...
    > Hello Group,
    >
    > I want to record audio file using Webpage, I am using ASP.NET (1.1
    > Framerwork) to develop website.
    > If anyone knows about this, then please let me know,
    >
    > Thanks in Advance,
    > Vihar Patel

    You can not do this using ASP.NET.
    ASP.net mainly works serverside (except for some client (=browser) side
    Javascript that can be generated by asp.net).

    If you want to be able to have your website visitors record an audio file
    from within this website, you'll need an ActiveX
    running in your browser (that may send its data to the server).

    Wim
    wl, Jul 30, 2005

  3. Here's an article describing how to use the Windows Media Player ActiveX
    control to play multimedia files.
    With some tinkering, you may be able to adapt this technique to record as
    well.
    http://SteveOrr.net/articles/StreamingMedia.aspx

    --
    I hope this helps,