How to Recruit Perl Developers?

fuego

I also posted this in the Python board. So, please accept my
apologies if you are seeing this twice. My company
(http://primedia.com/divisions/businessinformation/) has
two job openings that we're having a heckuva time filling. We've
posted at Monster, Dice, jobs.perl.org and python.jobmart.com. Can
anyone advise other job boards that might be helpful? Also, feel free
to have a look at the job description and let me know if there is
anything that we're missing. This is the first time we've recruited
specifically for these Python and Zope, as we've had internal
advocates who have brought its use to critical mass.
http://jobs.primediabusiness.com/ar/internal_programmer_analyst/index.htm

Thanks in advance!

Chris Mattern

Make sure you offer them enough salary. Newly trained perl coders
should be paid a minimum of $70,000 to $80,000. Experienced coders
should be offered a six-figure salary.

--
Christopher Mattern

"Which one you figure tracked us?"