How to redirect to webpage with whole browser from within framework link clicked?

ABC

I have a frameset asp.net site. I want add a link to logout. I can
redirect the page to login page. But it showed on one frame, not my
expected the whole browse area. How should I do?

Eliyahu Goldin

You can do it on client side. Use contentWindow property to refer to the
window that contains the frame.

Eliyahu

Collin Chung

You can use the Target property in the link. Use_top to load the
logout/login page in the full body of the window or _parent to load it
in the parent of the current frame.

eg. <a href="login.aspx" target="_top">Log out</a>

Collin Chung