    I have a frameset asp.net site. I want add a link to logout. I can
    redirect the page to login page. But it showed on one frame, not my
    expected the whole browse area. How should I do?
    ABC, Mar 21, 2006

  2. You can do it on client side. Use contentWindow property to refer to the
    window that contains the frame.

    Eliyahu

    Eliyahu Goldin, Mar 21, 2006

  3. ABC

    Collin Chung Guest

    You can use the Target property in the link. Use_top to load the
    logout/login page in the full body of the window or _parent to load it
    in the parent of the current frame.

    eg. <a href="login.aspx" target="_top">Log out</a>

    Collin Chung
    Collin Chung, Mar 21, 2006