How to reference to assemblies located in another web project?

Vitali Z

Hi,
I made the Web Project Setup Package in Visual Studio .NET 2003.
How can I reference it to assemblies that located in bin directory of
another web project on target machine (without using Global Assembly Cache)?

thanks
vitali

Prashant Barnwal

The moment you add your main assembly to be deployed to your Setup and
Deplyment Project, it automatically picks up all the referenced assemblies.
If there is something more you want to do, you can do manually.

Thanks,
PB