How to refresh a modal dialog?

Gilles T.

Hi,

How I can refresh a modal dialog in asp.net?
I open a modal dialog in first with a dropdownlist. To add a element in my
dropdownlist (table), I open a second modal dialog to ask element and save.
When I return in my first modal dialog, dropdownlist is not refreshed.
I don't know how to refresh my first modal dialog to view my new element in
the dropdownlist.

Thanks to help me with this problem!

Morgan

Unless I'm mistaken, you will have to open the second modal dialog with the
selection via QueryString params then close the first modal dialog, then
re-open the first modal dialog from the second window via QueryString params
with the changes.

Gilles T.

Hi,

How I can open a new modal dialog and close old modal dialog in the same
sequence?
I use asp.net.

Thanks