How to refresh a pop-up?

Falc2199

I have a pop-up that I would like to refresh with the original request
that opened it when the user clicks a button. Does anyone know the
function to call?
I tried "self.refresh" and "self.reload", but it give me an error
that object does not support this method.

Can pop-ups be refreshed, or are these only for main windows?

thanks in advance for any help,
Jehan

Michael Winter

on 15/11/2003:
I have a pop-up that I would like to refresh with the original request
that opened it when the user clicks a button. Does anyone know the
function to call?
I tried "self.refresh" and "self.reload", but it give me an error
that object does not support this method.

Can pop-ups be refreshed, or are these only for main windows?

I assume that the button is in the pop-up window (as you used 'self').

Use self.location.reload() to refresh the current page. If the page
may have changed since it was last loaded, specify boolean true as a
parameter (i.e. reload( true ) ).

Mike