How to repeat (iterate) the Wizard control?

Junior

I need to learn which pattern or some coding methodology I should use to
repeat all of the steps when using a Wizard control. Each iteration of the
Wizard has 10 steps each of which collects data.

The Wizard maintains state in ViewState but there could easily be as many as
10 iterations required collecting data from 10 steps per iteration. What's a
good way to collect the data while still making it accessible in the Wizard
while the Wizard is being used? When finally finished the data has to be
written out to XML as RSS Items added to the RSS Channel an earlier
iteration of the Wizard is used to generate.