    Hi,

    If you know How to retrieve the values from jtable?.please share with me...

    Thanks
    Tom, Jan 9, 2013

  2. In article <>,
    Tom <> wrote:

    > If you know how to retrieve the values from JTable, please share with me.

    Ask the table's TableModel:

    <http://docs.oracle.com/javase/tutorial/uiswing/components/table.html#modelchange>

    --
    John B. Matthews
    trashgod at gmail dot com
    John B. Matthews, Jan 9, 2013

  3. Tom

    Roedy Green Guest

    On Wed, 9 Jan 2013 06:25:32 -0800 (PST), Tom <>

    >If you know How to retrieve the values from jtable?.please share with me.

    Have a look at the source code for Vercheck. See
    http://mindprod.com/products1.html#VERCHECK

    You invent your own datamodel, which might be an array or a Collection
    or a database. You provide the methods for JTable to interrogate and
    update it.
    Roedy Green, Jan 9, 2013
  4. Tom

    Lew Guest

    John B. Matthews wrote:
    > Tom wrote:
    >> If you know how to retrieve the values from JTable, please share with me.

    > Ask the table's TableModel:
    >
    > <http://docs.oracle.com/javase/tutorial/uiswing/components/table.html#modelchange>

    Tom, you keep getting sent to the same documentation.

    Over and over.

    Hmm.

    What does that tell you, Tom?

    (Hint: the answer is "RTFM".)