    Any code example appreciated

    thanks,
    Paul
    Paul M, Apr 10, 2004

  2. You can post to another web site using the WebRequest object.

    Here's a couple examples:
    http://www.west-wind.com/presentations/dotnetWebRequest/dotnetWebRequest.htm

    --
    I hope this helps,
    Steve C. Orr, MCSD, MVP

    "Paul M" <> wrote in message
    > hi there,
    >
    > i have a form on my site, which has 4 hidden textboxes.
    > when a user clicks a button, i want to submit these 4 textboxes to a

    secure
    > page on another website.
    >
    > I think i should be using HTTPRequest method, but dont know how to go

    about

    Steve C. Orr [MVP, MCSD], Apr 10, 2004

  3. Paul M

    coollzh Guest

    you can use Server.Redirect() method with encrypted queryString

    coollzh, Apr 11, 2004