How to set a client to call web service function?

Chi Tang

Hi,

My question is that before we used DCOM so client can specify the remote com
server location by calling CoCreateInstanceEx() with the server ip address.
Now when we use webService to replace, how to specify the web service
location during run time? Thanks for help,

CT