    So, can anyone help me?
    Thanks a lot

    , Jul 6, 2005

    Ok, i will try it there.

    Thank you

    , Jul 6, 2005

  3. On Wed, 06 Jul 2005 01:43:34 -0700, matthiaspateck wrote:

    > Hi there,
    >
    > i have to set a password for my access database through java, but the
    > driver did not support the standard sql command. So i have to get down
    > to a c solution.

    Infortunately standard C doesn't support SQL at all.

    > But, i have no idea where to start :) I already
    > programmed some jni dll's, but in this case, i need some help finding
    > the way through the WinApi or what i have to use...

    FOr Windows related information you'll need to try a Windows related
    newsgroup or perhaps one of the microsoft.* newsgroups.

    Lawrence

    Lawrence Kirby, Jul 6, 2005
  4. BGreene Guest

    nothing to do with C

    BGreene, Jul 6, 2005
  5. In article <>,
    <> wrote:

    > i have to set a password for my access database through java, but the
    > driver did not support the standard sql command. So i have to get down
    > to a c solution. But, i have no idea where to start :) I already
    > programmed some jni dll's, but in this case, i need some help finding
    > the way through the WinApi or what i have to use...

    It might be easier to switch to a JDBC driver that supports passwords.
    --
    7842++

    Anonymous 7843, Jul 6, 2005
  6. Dai Wei Guest

    Try HXTT Access, a pure Java type 4 JDBC package for MS Access, which
    supports Access password, but doesn't support encrypted MS Access
    databse. It's availabe at www.hxtt.net.

    Dai Wei, Jul 7, 2005
  7. CBFalconer Guest

    Dai Wei wrote:

    > Try HXTT Access, a pure Java type 4 JDBC package for MS Access, which
    > supports Access password, but doesn't support encrypted MS Access
    > databse. It's availabe at www.hxtt.net.

    Please do not clutter c.l.c with off-topic answers, which cannot be
    properly evaluated here. The only reasonable answer to off-topic
    material is a redirection to an appropriate news-group.

    CBFalconer, Jul 7, 2005