How to set windows integrated security vs2005 built in web server?

tomix

Hi,
I want to use windows integrated security and i only have vs2005 built
in server
Is there a way to configure this server to use windows integrated
security?

Thanks in advance.

Chris Fulstow

Yes, right-click on your project and select Properties, click the "Web"
tab, check the box marked "NTLM Authentication".