How to show a word document in a panel ?

Harsha

Hi All,

I have created a asp.net page. In that page I have added a Panel. On button
click I need show a word document in that panel. Please let me know how to do
that. I don't want to open word document Separately rather I need to show
only in that panel.

Thanks in advance.

Harsha.

Eliyahu Goldin

I don't think there is a way to tell the browser to open only a particular
document in a browser window.

You can place an iframe instead of a panel and set its src attribute to the
document to load. But it will open the document in the iframe only if you
setup your computer to open all word documents in a browser window. This, on
its own, is not a trivial task and probably is not what you want.

--
Eliyahu Goldin,
Software Developer

clintonG

Would you make the distinction between can't recommend and won't recommend
as your words may imply what you did not intend to imply.