How to show ListEditor on click EditItems(DesignerMethodItem) in Smart Tag

kiran511

Hello guys,
you can see "Edit Items" link in smart tag of dropdownlist control. if
we click it we get a editor for editing the list.

i know how to add DesigerActionMethodItem. hot don't know what code i
need to write in the function that is called by
DesignerActionMethodItem so that i can show ListEditor for editing
Items of dropdownlist control