how to shut off validation

Guest

I have a webform and added some validation controls to it. I have a clear button on the page and I do not want validation to take place when this is selected, just wondering if there is a way to turn off the validation with one button selected and turn it back on with the click event of another button?
Thanks.

Greg Burns

Set CausesValidation = false for that button

HTH,
Greg

Paul said:
I have a webform and added some validation controls to it. I have a clear
button on the page and I do not want validation to take place when this is
selected, just wondering if there is a way to turn off the validation with
one button selected and turn it back on with the click event of another
button?

Guest

ok thanks did not think it would be that easy, it works!.
--
Paul G
Software engineer.