    hood" where i can 100% disable html formating?

    Thanks in regards
    Anders Jaobsen
    Anders K. Jacobsen [DK], Jan 21, 2005

  2. That's one of the most frequent complaints about VS.NET 2003.

    Unfortunately, you can't stop all of the changes.

    You might want to set another program as your default HTML editor. Other
    than that, wait for VS 2005 - MS has heard the complaints.

    Ken Cox [Microsoft MVP], Jan 21, 2005

  3. Anders K. Jacobsen [DK]

    Jeremy S. Guest

    Regarding this issue, someone once posted the URL to a MSFT employee blog
    that described the origin of this issue - a very good write-up. Does anyone
    know what that URL is? I saw it in this group at some point last year.

    Thanks!

    Jeremy S., Jan 22, 2005
  4. > You might want to set another program as your default HTML editor. Other
    > than that, wait for VS 2005 - MS has heard the complaints.

    Ok then I shall say no more and wait. ....HOW CAN THIS BE TRUE!. Sorry for
    shouting. Just bought the bloody product to develope asp.net in and now i
    have to use an external editor for something as simple as editing html wich
    has been around for...(20 years ?!?)

    Grrrr. ;)

    Anders
    Anders K. Jacobsen [DK], Jan 22, 2005