how to transfer from one htm page to another page

Valli

Hi,

My project contains 20 htm pages. All these page conatins login button
where the click of login button transfers to login.htm page. All these
modules were designed by my colleague. My part is to design aspx pages &
include that with htm pages.

I have designed the login page named as Default.aspx. Now this Default.aspx
must be referred in all htm pages.
I have decided to create a login.htm page & from there transfer to
Default.aspx page.
My doubt is in from one htm page how can I transfer to another aspx page...

In aspx , this cane be done by server.redirect syntax. But in htm, how this
should be implemented?

Thanks in advance
Valli

Aidy

If you're pushing a button, just make the button a submit button in a form
with your target page as the action

<form action="yourpage.aspx" method="get">
<input type="submit" value="Click me">
</form>

Or use a link, or javascript;

<script language="javascript">