how to use abbot???

tsangwingkein

Hi I am tyring to use abbot to test gui. but all I get is some jars
from a release build. I cannot acess to the source. How can I use abbot
to invoke the java gui to simulate user type/mouse events? the example
is not at all helpfule from thea boot website.

the bat file that trigger the product is as folows: you see the
starting point is of a class called Main. then there will be multiple
threads afterwards. How can I incorproate this on abbot test? is taht
possible? Thanks

set CATALINA_HOME=%CD%\tomcat
set JAVA_HOME=%CD%\jdk

"%JAVA_HOME%\bin\java.exe" -server -Xms128m -Xmx256m -classpath
"%CATALINA_HOME%\common\endorsed\xercesImpl.jar;%CATALINA_HOME%\common\endorsed\xmlParserAPIs.jar;%CATALINA_HOME%\common\lib\activation.jar;%CATALINA_HOME%\common\lib\mailapi.jar;%CATALINA_HOME%\common\lib\smtp.jar;%CATALINA_HOME%\webapps\scm\clientpkg\ext\alloy.jar;%CATALINA_HOME%\webapps\scm\WEB-INF\lib\scm-common.jar;%CATALINA_HOME%\webapps\scm\clientpkg\scm-ui.jar"
com.staff.sab.console.Main