how to use Perl module - Perl Magick??? i am a newbie.

jadkit

Hi,

I am on a webserver which i have only FTP access. I used a
servercheck.cgi script which tell me that there is a Perl Magick module
installed on the server. it says

5.005::i686-linux::Image::Magick

then i tried to execute scripts below

#!/usr/bin/perl
use "Image::Magick";

print "Content-Type: text/html\n\n";
print "Script ok";

and

#!/usr/bin/perl
use "5.005::i686-linux::Image::Magick";

print "Content-Type: text/html\n\n";
print "Script ok";

but they just don't work. any ideas please?????

Cheers,
Jadkit.

J. Gleixner

Hi,

I am on a webserver which i have only FTP access. I used a
servercheck.cgi script which tell me that there is a Perl Magick module
installed on the server. it says

Why not ask your ISP, first?
but they just don't work. any ideas please?????

Define "don't work". Actually, no, ask your ISP about it.

Paul Lalli

I am on a webserver which i have only FTP access. I used a
servercheck.cgi script which tell me that there is a Perl Magick module
installed on the server. it says

DO NOT MULTIPOST!

Your question has been asked and answered in another thread in another
newsgroup/list:
http://groups.google.com/group/perl..._frm/thread/1644e57722999b65/87bc51b0f19543e5

By posting multiple copies of the same message to multiple groups, you
are being rude. You have not given anyone any way of knowing that the
question has been addressed already, thus allowing them to waste time
by possibly repeating what has already been said.

If you *need* to post to more than one group, then cross-post. That
is, post one message to the multiple groups, by including both groups
on the To: line

Paul Lalli