    comments and web references are appreciated.

    Thanks,
    Brett

    Brett, Apr 4, 2005

  2. Example of how the store session state locally, add this to your web.config

    <configuration>
    <system.web>
    <sessionState mode="InProc"
    cookieless="true"
    timeout="20"/>
    </sessionState>
    </system.web>
    </configuration>

    You can also have an SQL Server as a state server. Take a look at for more
    info about the sessionState element:
    http://msdn.microsoft.com/library/d...us/cpgenref/html/gngrfsessionstatesection.asp

    If I am not mistaken it should be possible to even create a custom session
    state store provider in ASP.NET 2.0.

    Gabriel Lozano-Morán

    Gabriel Lozano-Morán, Apr 4, 2005

  3. Brett

    Brock Allen Guest

    > If I am not mistaken it should be possible to even create a custom
    > session state store provider in ASP.NET 2.0.

    Yes, this is correct. The class you must inherit from is SessionStateStoreProviderBase.

    -Brock
    DevelopMentor
    http://staff.develop.com/ballen

    Brock Allen, Apr 4, 2005