How to use tree view controll

Discussion in 'ASP .Net Datagrid Control' started by Santosh, Jun 13, 2006.

  1. Santosh

    Santosh Guest

    Santosh, Jun 13, 2006

  2. Bruno Alexandre, Jun 13, 2006

  3. Santosh

    Santosh Guest

    Dear i have download tree view controll from
    http://www.asp.net/ControlGallery/ControlDetail.aspx?Control=75&tabindex=0
    it shows images which i have attached to Nodes at design time. but when
    i am running the page it only shows text in textual format not in tree
    view format. any help will be appreciated

    Regards,
    Santosh Shinde.

    Santosh, Jun 13, 2006