How to use .vb file

Cowboy \(Gregory A. Beamer\) [MVP]

If you want a helper function, create Shared functions in the class. You can
then call using the syntax:

Dim MyResult as String = _
ClassName.HelperFunction()

If you do not declare the function as Shared, you will have to instantiate
the class first:

Dim myHelper as New MyClass()
Dim MyResult as String = _
myHelper.HelperFunction()

--
Gregory A. Beamer
MVP; MCP: +I, SE, SD, DBA

Think Outside the Box!

Trevor Benedict R

Add a Module to your Project or a Utility class if required. If you want
to keep it straight then I would just use a Module.

Regards,

Trevor Benedict R
MCSD

Ken Cox [Microsoft MVP]

Hey Curt!

More likely the Time Zone. I think it defaults to Pacific.

vishesh vyas

There are few common functions in my project for various pages (".aspx").
For example function "HandleQuotes", I want to write this function in a
common file and call the same in all of the pages.
Please tell me how to do that?

Thanks In Advance.

Vishesh Vyas