    piece?

    Thanks

    Kirk

    Kirk I Reiten, Apr 7, 2006

  2. Hi Kirk,

    Thank you for posting.

    Regarding on the question you mentioned, I think it's a general windows
    mobile/smart device development issue, based on my understanding, it'll be
    better to discuss in some general development newsgroups such as VC#,
    VB.NET, .NET general or some c++/platform specific newsgroup. As for this
    newsgroup, it is mainly address the mobile specific web application
    developing using ASP.NET which won't cover much on the device's environment
    specific feature.

    Thanks for your understanding.

    Regards,

    Steven Cheng
    Microsoft Online Community Support

    Get Secure! www.microsoft.com/security
    rights.)

    Steven Cheng[MSFT], Apr 10, 2006

  3. Thanks Steven.

    I was looking for a group like that... I'll look again.

    Kirk

    Kirk I Reiten, Apr 11, 2006
  4. Thanks for your understanding.

    If you have any ASP.NET web specific development question, please feel free
    to post here.

    Steven Cheng[MSFT], Apr 11, 2006