    --
    http://urlkick.com/
    Free URL redirection service. Turns a long URL into a much shorter one.
    Simon, Apr 18, 2006

  2. Simon

    Martin Jay Guest

    In message <>, Simon
    <> writes

    >I have an image hosting site that displays images fine most of the time.
    >For example
    >http://mypict.eu/view/1
    >
    >But if the image is too wide then the display is broken.
    >For example
    >http://mypict.eu/view/4
    >
    >How would you display both images?

    I would probably take the easy option and shrink the large image.

    Or not use such a rigid layout.
    --
    Martin Jay
    Martin Jay, Apr 18, 2006

  3. Simon

    dorayme Guest

    In article <>,
    "Simon" <> wrote:

    > Hi,
    >
    > I have an image hosting site that displays images fine most of the time.
    > For example
    > http://mypict.eu/view/1
    >
    > But if the image is too wide then the display is broken.
    > For example
    > http://mypict.eu/view/4
    >
    > How would you display both images?
    >
    > Simon

    First, what 2 images? The circled one and the main square one?
    They behave fine in my main browser, Safari.

    But there is big trouble with your pages, it is hard to know
    where to start. When the text is enlarged a bit, big chunks of it
    disappear.

    Anyway. Neither your html nor your css validate. Start there.

    http://jigsaw.w3.org/css-validator/
    http://validator.w3.org/

    --
    dorayme