Howto load a file BEFORE showing a htm object ?

Alex Nitulescu

Hi. My site has a splash screen which, to look its best, really depends on
the synchronization between animation and sounds. My question is - how to
load the small mp3 file (about 350k) BEFORE showing the splash screen ? I'd
like to show it only when I can be sure that the mp3 has already been
downloaded in the cache object, maybe.... The splash is currently HTM -
should I make it aspx and work on the OnLoad event ? Is there some Java code
I could use instead ? Thank you. Alex.

Peter Rilling

I have never used this, but you might read about HTML+TIME extensions. The
caveat is that this is IE specific.