.htaccess mistake

Praki

Greetings All,

This my .WWWaccess file config...

AuthType Basic
AuthName Login-Auth
LDAP_Server ldap.abc.com
LDAP_Port 389
Base_DN "ou=active,ou=employees,ou=people,o=abc.com"
UID_Attr uid
Require valid-user

I m getting the error.HTTP 500 - Internal server error is the error.
can u point where i m doing wrrong .. it would be of great help...

thanks,
Prakas

Charlton Wilbur

P> I m getting the error.HTTP 500 - Internal server error is the
P> error. can u point where i m doing wrrong .. it would be of
P> great help...

Your most recent error is asking an Apache configuration question with
no Perl content in a Perl newsgroup.

You can find Apache documentation at http://httpd.apache.org/docs/ --
odds are good that the answer to your question is somewhere in there.

And a good first step in finding more help for your problem might be
to find an appropriate mailing list from the ones listed at
http://httpd.apache.org/lists.html

Good luck.

Charlton

Praki

P> I m getting the error.HTTP 500 - Internal server error is the
P> error. can u point where i m doing wrrong .. it would be of
P> great help...

Your most recent error is asking an Apache configuration question with
no Perl content in a Perl newsgroup.

You can find Apache documentation athttp://httpd.apache.org/docs/--
odds are good that the answer to your question is somewhere in there.

And a good first step in finding more help for your problem might be
to find an appropriate mailing list from the ones listed athttp://httpd.apache.org/lists.html

Good luck.

Charlton

thanks, its my mistake in Curiosity to get answer i posted here i m
sorry ...