HTML Challenge

Discussion in 'HTML' started by Phoenix, Oct 18, 2005.

  1. Phoenix

    Phoenix Guest

    Phoenix, Oct 18, 2005

  2. Hywel Jenkins, Oct 18, 2005

  3. Phoenix

    Greg N. Guest

    Hywel Jenkins wrote:

    > It's bollocks, and you're an idiot. There's nothing to solve.

    Hi Phoenix,
    what he means to say is, you have not explained to us what the problem
    is. If you think you have, we do not understand.

    Greg N., Oct 18, 2005
  4. Phoenix

    Paul Watt Guest

    "Phoenix" <> wrote in message
    > http://www.freewebs.com/benaroia/oldindex.html
    > Somebody has got to be able to figure out how to solve this one, Click
    > on the bird, takes you to a poem page, then go to no.html or yes.html
    > (type that into the address bar so it looks like
    > http://www.freewebs.com/no.html
    > -Phoenix

    Who are you to tell me what browser to use? I know that FF is a better
    browser, but I happen to be using IE, not that I should have to explain my
    choice of kit to anyone. Most people on the web use IE, so why should you
    deliberatly prejudice the majority? I couldn't be arsed firing up my copy of
    FF to look at you dumb site.

    Paul Watt, Oct 18, 2005
  5. "Phoenix" <> said:

    > http://www.freewebs.com/benaroia/oldindex.html
    > Somebody has got to be able to figure out how to solve this one,
    > Click on the bird, takes you to a poem page, then go to no.html
    > or yes.html (type that into the address bar so it looks like
    > http://www.freewebs.com/no.html
    > -Phoenix

    It's because the code for the final bird is not under the other code
    and the javascript popup which is not what it does anyway.

    Hope that helped

    --
    -=tn=-

    Travis Newbury, Oct 18, 2005
  6. Phoenix

    Arne Guest

    Once upon a time *Paul Watt* wrote:

    > "Phoenix" <> wrote in message
    >> http://www.freewebs.com/benaroia/oldindex.html
    >> Somebody has got to be able to figure out how to solve this one, Click
    >> on the bird, takes you to a poem page, then go to no.html or yes.html
    >> (type that into the address bar so it looks like
    >> http://www.freewebs.com/no.html
    >> -Phoenix

    > Who are you to tell me what browser to use? I know that FF is a better

    Well, a lot of website authors seams to think *they* have the right to
    tell non-IE users what they should use. So it's kind of "refreshing"
    to see somebody telling the oposite :)

    --
    /Arne
    Now killing all top posters and posters who don't quote

    Arne, Oct 18, 2005
  7. Phoenix

    middletree Guest

    > So it's kind of "refreshing"
    > to see somebody telling the oposite :)

    Is it? Really? You find idiocy in response to idiocy to be refreshing?

    middletree, Oct 18, 2005
  8. Phoenix

    Neredbojias Guest

    With neither quill nor qualm, Hywel Jenkins quothed:

    > In article <>,
    > says...
    > > http://www.freewebs.com/benaroia/oldindex.html
    > > Somebody has got to be able to figure out how to solve this one, Click
    > > on the bird, takes you to a poem page, then go to no.html or yes.html
    > > (type that into the address bar so it looks like
    > > http://www.freewebs.com/no.html
    > > -Phoenix
    > >

    > It's bollocks, and you're an idiot. There's nothing to solve.

    Hmm, I wonder if your subtle thoughts adequately convey your
    displeasure?

    --
    Neredbojias

    Neredbojias, Oct 18, 2005
  9. Phoenix

    Neredbojias Guest

    With neither quill nor qualm, middletree quothed:

    > > So it's kind of "refreshing"
    > > to see somebody telling the oposite :)
    > >

    > Is it? Really? You find idiocy in response to idiocy to be refreshing?

    I think he's Swedish.

    --
    Neredbojias

    Neredbojias, Oct 19, 2005
  10. Phoenix

    Geoff Guest

    > It's bollocks, and you're an idiot. There's nothing to solve.

    No he is not, you're an idiot and the thing to solve is how to shut your
    lame ass up . . . jerk.

    -g

    Geoff, Oct 19, 2005
  11. Phoenix

    Geoff Guest

    > Hi Phoenix,
    > what he means to say is, you have not explained to us what the problem
    > is. If you think you have, we do not understand.

    No he didn't . . . he meant to be an idiot and abrasive . . .

    -g

    Geoff, Oct 19, 2005
  12. Phoenix

    JDS Guest

    JDS, Oct 20, 2005
  13. Phoenix

    Phoenix Guest

    Phoenix, Oct 24, 2005
  14. Phoenix

    JDS Guest

    On Sun, 23 Oct 2005 16:42:21 -0700, Phoenix wrote:

    > Ok, if you want to bybass the block, disable javascript. It is a
    > simple as that. Now, starting an http://www.freewebs.com/yes.html is
    > has a riddle, the answer is "eagle" so you type in
    > http://www.freewebs.com/eagle.html. Ok? Now, that block is personal
    > prefrence. You don't agree, thats fine and I accept that.
    > -Phoenix

    Wow I still have no idea what you are talking about. It's like you
    started in the middle of the conversation or something.

    Not to mention that the first URL (http://www.freewebs.com/yes.html) is
    404 not found.

    --
    JDS |

    JDS, Oct 25, 2005
  15. Phoenix

    Mark Parnell Guest

    Mark Parnell, Oct 25, 2005
  16. Mark Parnell wrote:

    > In our last episode, JDS <> pronounced to
    > alt.html:
    >

    >>Wow I still have no idea what you are talking about.

    > You're not the only one. :)

    'cuz you don't have your magic decoder ring! ;-)

    --
    Take care,

    Jonathan
    -------------------
    LITTLE WORKS STUDIO
    http://www.LittleWorksStudio.com

    Jonathan N. Little, Oct 25, 2005
  17. Phoenix

    Phoenix Guest

    Phoenix, Oct 26, 2005
  18. Phoenix

    Neredbojias Guest

    Neredbojias, Oct 27, 2005
  19. Phoenix

    Phoenix Guest

    what does "lycra" mean?

    Phoenix, Oct 29, 2005
  20. "Phoenix" <> said:

    > what does "lycra" mean?

    That's what I wear when having wild bonobo monkey sex with the wife
    and Lynn, her best friend.

    (just sharing)

    --
    -=tn=-