    can somebody help me?
    i hope that you can understand what i'm meaning.

    greetings kcl.

    KCL, Oct 25, 2003

  2. KCL wrote:

    > i wan't to know, what the html code is too block the BUTTON save the
    > picture as, print the picture, mail the picture and the last one is open
    > my document map.
    > the page is all ready have a right click protection.

    Right click protection? No such thing. Right click irritation perhaps.

    http://dorward.me.uk/www/hide/ might be of use.

    BTW - capital letters are typically used to indicate such things as proper
    nouns, abbreviations, and the beginning of sentences, not emphasis.

    --
    David Dorward http://dorward.me.uk/

    David Dorward, Oct 25, 2003

  3. Toby A Inkster, Oct 25, 2003
  4. KCL

    Richard Guest

    KCL wrote:

    > hey,

    > i wan't to know, what the html code is too block the BUTTON save the
    > picture
    > as, print the picture, mail the picture and the last one is open my
    > document
    > map.
    > the page is all ready have a right click protection.

    > can somebody help me?
    > i hope that you can understand what i'm meaning.

    > greetings kcl.

    No problem. I just click on the file menu, save as... and I have your entire
    page complete with graphics.
    You forget, I already have the image in my cache. All I have to do is look
    for the name and save it to another folder.

    Richard, Oct 25, 2003
  5. KCL <> wrote:
    > i wan't to know, what the html code is too block the BUTTON save the
    > picture as, print the picture, mail the picture and the last one is
    > open my document map.
    > the page is all ready have a right click protection.

    I think this is the Internet Explorer Image Toolbar which makes this button
    available for images greater than a certain size. It not recomened that
    webmasters turn this off because it is a user's setting and not a page
    setting.

    Right click protection is, at best, flimsy. Don't rely on it.
    --
    Michael Wilcox
    mjwilco at yahoo dot com

    Michael Wilcox, Oct 26, 2003
  6. KCL

    KCL Guest

    i want to know what the html tag for that save button is, not a tekst that
    explain about the problem.

    KCL, Oct 26, 2003
  7. KCL

    KCL Guest

    i know that, not everybody is so smart on internet.

    KCL, Oct 26, 2003
  8. KCL wrote:

    > i want to know what the html tag for that save button is, not a tekst that
    > explain about the problem.

    Well... you still haven't fixed the problem with your shift key, you've
    started top posting (have a read of
    <http://www.allmyfaqs.com/faq.pl?How_to_post> and you seem to have fallen
    under the impression that this discussion forum is a free personal
    helpdesk.

    Oh dear.

    --
    David Dorward http://dorward.me.uk/

    David Dorward, Oct 26, 2003
  9. KCL

    rf Guest

    "KCL" <> wrote in message

    > "Richard" <anom@anom> schreef in bericht
    > > KCL wrote:
    > >
    > > > hey,

    > > > i wan't to know, what the html code is too block the BUTTON save the
    > > > picture
    > > > as, print the picture, mail the picture and the last one is open my
    > > > document
    > > > map.
    > > > the page is all ready have a right click protection.

    > > > can somebody help me?
    > > > i hope that you can understand what i'm meaning.

    > > > greetings kcl.

    > > No problem. I just click on the file menu, save as... and I have your

    > entire
    > > page complete with graphics.
    > > You forget, I already have the image in my cache. All I have to do is

    look
    > > for the name and save it to another folder.

    > i know that, not everybody is so smart on internet.

    One does not have to be that smart. One just has to know how to left click
    an image and drag/drop it somewhere else. I'd bet there are hundreds of
    millions of people out there who know how to do this.

    This issue comes up at least once a week here. The answer is: there is
    nothing at all you can do to stop people stealing your pictures, except to
    not put them on a web server. Read the links others have provided you with.

    Cheers
    Richard.

    rf, Oct 26, 2003
  10. KCL

    KCL Guest

    thanx for your information.
    that's what i wana know.

    KCL, Oct 26, 2003
  11. KCL wrote:

    > hey,
    >
    > i wan't to know, what the html code is too block the BUTTON save the picture
    > as, print the picture, mail the picture and the last one is open my document
    > map.

    <noprintnobuttonnomailandnofriggin'otherfunnystuff>
    </noprintnobuttonnomailandnofriggin'otherfunnystuff>

    > the page is all ready have a right click protection.

    Advanced coders go for the outright
    "block-mouse-and-keyboard-completely" protection, which will not allow
    users to leave your site. Ever. Therefore, they cannot steal anything.

    > can somebody help me?
    > i hope that you can understand what i'm meaning.

    Do you really think so called "right click protection" wil do you any
    good? The chances are it will unnecessarily annoy at least some of your
    visitors, while it will do nothing to protect your content. It would
    certainly annoy me, because I routinely right click on links; sometimes
    I want to open a page in a new window, sometimes I don't. You may be
    right when you say that some users may indeed not know how to circumvent
    whatever tricks you might implement to protect your content, but believe
    me, those people who would actually want to steal your content are not
    among them.

    --
    Nicolai Zwar
    http://www.nicolaizwar.com

    Nicolai P. Zwar, Oct 26, 2003
  12. KCL

    Richard Guest

    rf wrote:

    > "KCL" <> wrote in message

    >> "Richard" <anom@anom> schreef in bericht

    >> the

    >> my

    >> > No problem. I just click on the file menu, save as... and I have

    >> your
    >> entire
    >> > page complete with graphics.
    >> > You forget, I already have the image in my cache. All I have to do

    >> is

    > look
    >> > for the name and save it to another folder.

    >> i know that, not everybody is so smart on internet.

    > One does not have to be that smart. One just has to know how to left
    > click
    > an image and drag/drop it somewhere else. I'd bet there are hundreds
    > of
    > millions of people out there who know how to do this.

    Does not work in IE6.

    Richard, Oct 27, 2003
  13. KCL

    Mark Parnell Guest

    Sometime around Sun, 26 Oct 2003 22:19:18 -0600, Richard is reported to
    have stated:

    >> One does not have to be that smart. One just has to know how to left
    >> click
    >> an image and drag/drop it somewhere else. I'd bet there are hundreds
    >> of
    >> millions of people out there who know how to do this.

    > Does not work in IE6.

    Does here.

    BTW: http://www.xs4all.nl/~wijnands/nnq/nquote.html

    --
    Mark Parnell
    http://www.clarkecomputers.com.au

    Mark Parnell, Oct 27, 2003
  14. KCL

    rf Guest

    "Richard" <anom@anom> wrote in message news:...
    > rf wrote:

    > >> i know that, not everybody is so smart on internet.

    > > One does not have to be that smart. One just has to know how to left
    > > click
    > > an image and drag/drop it somewhere else. I'd bet there are hundreds
    > > of
    > > millions of people out there who know how to do this.

    > Does not work in IE6.

    Does here.

    Cheers
    Richard.

    rf, Oct 27, 2003
  15. KCL

    informant Guest

    "Mark Parnell" <> wrote in message
    > Sometime around Sun, 26 Oct 2003 22:19:18 -0600, Richard is reported to
    > have stated:
    > >
    > >> One does not have to be that smart. One just has to know how to left
    > >> click
    > >> an image and drag/drop it somewhere else. I'd bet there are hundreds
    > >> of
    > >> millions of people out there who know how to do this.

    > > Does not work in IE6.
    > >

    > Does here.
    >
    > BTW: http://www.xs4all.nl/~wijnands/nnq/nquote.html

    It's not surprising "Richard" the St00pid Bullis can't operate his browser.

    --
    Photos of Bullis
    http://www.lart.com/stupidrichard/

    http://www.databasix.com/~cipher/RtS/index1.html
    The S.P.U.T.U.M. Lamers Gallery
    http://www.sputum.com/shame.html
    CENKOC Richard S. Bullis,
    Clueless Eternal Newbie Kook of the Century (Jan, 1901-Jan, 2001)

    informant, Oct 27, 2003
  16. KCL

    informant Guest

    > > > One does not have to be that smart. One just has to know how to left
    > > > click
    > > > an image and drag/drop it somewhere else. I'd bet there are hundreds
    > > > of
    > > > millions of people out there who know how to do this.

    > > Does not work in IE6.

    > Does here.

    I'm sure you have realized by now that "Richard" the St00pid Bullis knows
    little, understands less and is all but incapable of operating his computer
    correctly. Here's a little bit more about Bullis.

    informant, Oct 27, 2003
  17. KCL

    KCL Guest

    "Nicolai P. Zwar" <> schreef in bericht
    > KCL wrote:
    >
    > > hey,
    > >
    > > i wan't to know, what the html code is too block the BUTTON save the

    picture
    > > as, print the picture, mail the picture and the last one is open my

    document
    > > map.

    > <noprintnobuttonnomailandnofriggin'otherfunnystuff>
    > </noprintnobuttonnomailandnofriggin'otherfunnystuff>
    >
    > > the page is all ready have a right click protection.

    > Advanced coders go for the outright
    > "block-mouse-and-keyboard-completely" protection, which will not allow
    > users to leave your site. Ever. Therefore, they cannot steal anything.
    >
    > > can somebody help me?
    > > i hope that you can understand what i'm meaning.

    > Do you really think so called "right click protection" wil do you any
    > good? The chances are it will unnecessarily annoy at least some of your
    > visitors, while it will do nothing to protect your content. It would
    > certainly annoy me, because I routinely right click on links; sometimes
    > I want to open a page in a new window, sometimes I don't. You may be
    > right when you say that some users may indeed not know how to circumvent
    > whatever tricks you might implement to protect your content, but believe
    > me, those people who would actually want to steal your content are not
    > among them.
    >
    > --
    > Nicolai Zwar
    > http://www.nicolaizwar.com

    Is this the code for the picture protection? (you kidding me, what a strange
    html code) [when this is real, where must i set this html code? In <head>
    <noprintnobuttonnomailandnofriggin'otherfunnystuff>
    </noprintnobuttonnomailandnofriggin'otherfunnystuff>

    It's only for the fun the 'right click protection', i have set a automatic
    refresh html code in the page. My website is in 2 frames, the button on the
    top (there is no right or any protection) only some site in mijn mainframe
    is protected.

    KCL, Oct 27, 2003
  18. KCL

    Kris Guest

    In article <3f9d598d$0$56502$>,
    "KCL" <> wrote:

    > It's only for the fun the 'right click protection', i have set a automatic
    > refresh html code in the page. My website is in 2 frames, the button on the
    > top (there is no right or any protection) only some site in mijn mainframe
    > is protected.

    Kids, don't try this in the real world.

    --
    Kris
    erlands (nl)

    Kris, Oct 27, 2003
  19. KCL

    KCL Guest

    er zijn geen regels verbonden, wat je wel of niet mag in een website!!!
    Het keus ligt bij je eigen hoe je het zelf wilt hebben. In real world praten
    we al over PHP etc etc (hoewel html nog voorkomt)

    KCL, Oct 27, 2003
  20. KCL

    Kris Guest

    In article <3f9d8e53$0$171$>,
    "KCL" <> wrote:

    [top posting fixed]

    > "Kris" <> schreef in bericht
    > > In article <3f9d598d$0$56502$>,
    > > "KCL" <> wrote:
    > >
    > > > It's only for the fun the 'right click protection', i have set a

    > automatic
    > > > refresh html code in the page. My website is in 2 frames, the button on

    > the
    > > > top (there is no right or any protection) only some site in mijn

    > mainframe
    > > > is protected.

    > > Kids, don't try this in the real world.

    > er zijn geen regels verbonden, wat je wel of niet mag in een website!!!
    > Het keus ligt bij je eigen hoe je het zelf wilt hebben. In real world praten
    > we al over PHP etc etc (hoewel html nog voorkomt)

    Que?

    <translation>
    There are no rules for what you can or cannot do in a website!!! The
    choice lies with you and how you want to have it. In the real world we
    talk about PHP (although HTML still exists).
    </translation>

    This sounds to me like you have not a clue about neither PHP or HTML.
    PHP is a server side scripting language that can output HTML. HTML has
    its applications client side, not server side. Hence, PHP and HTML are
    two different beasts and the indirect claim that one is a subset of the
    other is utter nonsense.

    Concerning your claim that there are no rules, I strongly recommend
    reading up at <http://www.w3.org/MarkUp/> and <http://www.w3.org/Style/CSS/>.
    If a serious career in front end webdevelopment is among your
    aspirations, these resources cannot be ignored.

    <lecture>
    As for talking Dutch to me personally, rather drop me an e-mail. If you
    however want to engage in Usenet discussion, stick to the rules and
    language preferred in this group.
    </lecture>

    --
    Kris