Html editor control - free?

Klaus Jensen

Hi!

I am looking for a ASP.NET html-editor (WYSIWYG) control to use for a simple
nonprofit project.

Apart from the obvoius textediting, I need to be able to upload and insert
images - and if it is possible to upload/insert all kind of documents as
well, that would be great.

Does anybody know of such a component?

I have tried searching and searching, but have not been able to find a free
asp.net control, which allows me to upload and insert images. I have looked
at many other great components, ie. r.a.d. Editor, which is great @ 129$,
but this is a nonprofit project - ie. I dont have money to spend on it.

I hope somebody can help! :)

Thanks in advance

Klaus Jensen