HTML Form

Kathy

Can someone help me with the code to create a HTML form with four fields.

Thanks to all who help!

Kathy

brucie

Can someone help me with the code to create a HTML form with four fields.

we need a few more details than that. like what kind of fields, whats
the forms purpose, what error conditions/actions etc etc

Leif K-Brooks

Kathy said:
Can someone help me with the code to create a HTML form with four fields.

<form action="formhandler.cgi" method="post">
<input type="submit" value="Submit">
</form>

Kathy

Thanks for responding!

I need a form with four text fields and a submit button and when a user presses
the submit button, the data in the four fields is added to an Access database on
an intranet.

Kathy

brucie

Kathy

Leif,

Thank you very much for the help!!

I tried your code and it works great. Would you be able to help me with the code
now where when the user presses the Submit button, the data in the four text
fields is added to a table in an Access database on an intranet.

Thanks so much for your help!

Kathy

brucie

I tried your code and it works great. Would you be able to help me with the code
now where when the user presses the Submit button, the data in the four text
fields is added to a table in an Access database on an intranet.

<quote>
Can anyone show me how to create a webform of about six fields and a
submit button that when clicked appends the data in the fields to a
Microsoft Access database table on a network.
</quote>Message-ID: <[email protected]>

same person or homework assignment?

William Tasso

Kathy wrote:

Please don't top-post (look it up)
Would you be able to help me
with the code now where when the user presses the Submit button, the
data in the four text fields is added to a table in an Access
database on an intranet.

Resources:
http://asp101.com