    Can someone help me with the code to create a HTML form with four fields.

    Thanks to all who help!

    Kathy

    Kathy, Dec 3, 2003

  2. Kathy

    brucie Guest

    in post <news:b_czb.1886$>
    Kathy said:

    > Can someone help me with the code to create a HTML form with four fields.

    we need a few more details than that. like what kind of fields, whats
    the forms purpose, what error conditions/actions etc etc

    --
    brucie
    03/December/2003 01:47:53 pm kilo

    brucie, Dec 3, 2003

  3. Kathy wrote:
    > Can someone help me with the code to create a HTML form with four fields.

    <form action="formhandler.cgi" method="post">
    <input type="submit" value="Submit">
    </form>

    Leif K-Brooks, Dec 3, 2003
  4. Kathy

    Kathy Guest

    Thanks for responding!

    I need a form with four text fields and a submit button and when a user presses
    the submit button, the data in the four fields is added to an Access database on
    an intranet.

    Kathy

    Kathy, Dec 3, 2003
  5. Kathy

    Mark Parnell Guest

    Mark Parnell, Dec 3, 2003
  6. Kathy

    brucie Guest

    in post <news:fadzb.1901$>
    Kathy said:

    > Thanks for responding!

    thats ok but i've lost interest now. you've multiposted your question to
    other groups. the people in the other groups could already be creating
    your form or already have it created. i don't think i'll waste my time
    doing it again when it could already have been done by someone else.

    Crosspost, don't multipost
    Why and how to crosspost

    brucie
    03/December/2003 02:09:19 pm kilo

    brucie, Dec 3, 2003
  7. Kathy

    brucie Guest

    brucie, Dec 3, 2003
  8. Kathy

    Kathy Guest

    Leif,

    Thank you very much for the help!!

    I tried your code and it works great. Would you be able to help me with the code
    now where when the user presses the Submit button, the data in the four text
    fields is added to a table in an Access database on an intranet.

    Thanks so much for your help!

    Kathy

    Kathy, Dec 3, 2003
  9. Kathy

    brucie Guest

    in post <news:hsdzb.2131$>
    Kathy said:

    > I tried your code and it works great. Would you be able to help me with the code
    > now where when the user presses the Submit button, the data in the four text
    > fields is added to a table in an Access database on an intranet.

    <quote>
    Can anyone show me how to create a webform of about six fields and a
    submit button that when clicked appends the data in the fields to a
    Microsoft Access database table on a network.
    </quote>Message-ID: <x_7zb.1666$>

    same person or homework assignment?

    --
    brucie
    03/December/2003 06:03:18 pm kilo

    brucie, Dec 3, 2003
  10. Kathy wrote:

    Please don't top-post (look it up)

    > Would you be able to help me
    > with the code now where when the user presses the Submit button, the
    > data in the four text fields is added to a table in an Access
    > database on an intranet.

    Resources:
    http://asp101.com

    --