    .....<enteredPIN>1234</enderedPin> whereas 1234 is my Input in the INputfield

    Someone an idea. Hope there is an easy way i dont wanna use Javascript

    Thanks
    Clemens Richter, Nov 7, 2003

  2. Clemens Richter

    Steve Pugh Guest

    "Clemens Richter" <> wrote:

    You've multi-posted this to at least two different groups. That's not
    a good idea - http://www.cs.tut.fi/~jkorpela/usenet/xpost.html

    >I need a Input field where a PIN number is entered. Then this Pin should be
    >sent to my Application and it should be embedded into a few different <XML>
    >Tags. How can I do this?

    ASP, Perl, PHP, Cold Fusion, JSP, etc., etc.

    >Is there a String concatenation possible in HTML?

    No, HTML doesn't do anything. It's a markup language not a programming
    language.

    >need to submit my Pin in the following format
    >....<enteredPIN>1234</enderedPin> whereas 1234 is my Input in the INputfield

    Okay, whatever script on your server is handling the input from your
    form simply needs to write that into whatever files or databases you
    want your results in.

    >Someone an idea. Hope there is an easy way i dont wanna use Javascript

    Quite right, you want a solution that will always work.

    Steve

    Steve Pugh <> <http://steve.pugh.net/>
    Steve Pugh, Nov 7, 2003