HTML Input file Control is not working on ASP.NET 2.0

tariqahmedpak

Hi to All

I need to ask that i have HTML Input File Server Control on the page
(ASP.NET 2.0) when i browse the file and then in the code behind when
i try to apply method HasFile it gives false means no file selected
but i have selected a file.

Please help me in this problem.

Patrice

I would check the generated HTML code in particular :
- the input type=file tag should have a name
- enclosed in a tag form
- the form tag should use multipart/form-data enctype

Usually you would also create the smallest possible sample that reproduce
the problem (for example if you have much more fields that have no interest
for this problem we don't want to have all this obscuring the code to check)
and either you'll find out what goes wrong during this simplification or
you'll be able to post simple code where it will be much more easy for
someone to spot a possible problem.