html Page is not properly submitted to browser

balakrishnan.dinesh

hi ,

My html page contains , html code and javascript code , what the
page will do is, It got some textbox and dropdown button and file type
of fields , so while submitting the clientside page to server , all
the the entered data in the field should go to server and fetch the
result from thier,

But what happens here is, Sometimes the page successfully
submitted to the server and the response is also fetch from the server
and most of the times, after submitting the page , it throws "page
cannot be display" page. After analysing the server log at this time,
it saying no client side data come to the server..

Can anyone tell me , what is the reason for this and how to
solve it ? ..

Rgrds
Dinesh...