HTML programmers wanted

Discussion in 'HTML' started by Wim Hoogenraad, Jul 28, 2005.

  1. Dear developer,

    Do you often wonder who built a certain website and how it is done? And who
    manages that website right now?

    Strange, but developers usually stay anonymous while they should present
    themselfs to get more orders.
    We have been working on a website to change this situation:
    WebmastersLookup.com. It's a special Searchengine that lookes for
    Webpersons, not for Websites.

    We want as many webpersons as possible to join us. So that visitors can
    search for somebody who will do the job for them. If they find that person
    they can view his/her profile and portfolio. They can search on keywords,
    skills or location.

    For you, the developer, it can be useful when you are looking for someone to
    complete your team or project. You can create your own network of
    sitebuilders.

    We ask people with various skills to join us! For example webmasters,
    webdesigners, graphical designers, DBA's, site-owners, marketingmanagers,
    frontpage users, contentmanagers, etc. etc.

    I know you are active on the internet yourself, thats why I'm asking you to
    join. Your membership is free offcourse and you can leave at anytime.

    So join us now ! And help us and yourself to fill this network of
    sitebuilders. Send this e-mail to other webpeople you know. They can join
    your network and benifit from WebmastersLookup to.

    The url is http://www.webmasterslookup.com , click on 'Join us'.

    Thank you for reading this e-mail.

    Kind regards,

    Wim Hoogenraad

    Wim Hoogenraad, Jul 28, 2005

  2. In article <42e9390d$0$75707$>,
    says...
    > Dear developer,
    >
    > Do you often wonder who built a certain website and how it is done? And who
    > manages that website right now?

    Hmmm. I smell specially processed American meat. Sod off.

    --
    Hywel

    Kill the Crazy Frog
    http://www.petitiononline.com/crzyfrg/
    Hywel Jenkins, Jul 28, 2005

  3. Wim Hoogenraad

    Jeff Thies Guest

    Hywel Jenkins wrote:
    > In article <42e9390d$0$75707$>,
    > says...
    >
    >>Dear developer,
    >>
    >>Do you often wonder who built a certain website and how it is done? And who
    >>manages that website right now?

    > Hmmm. I smell specially processed American meat. Sod off.

    And what's wrong with Americans? Didn't we let you participate in those
    fine festivities in IRAQ?

    Jeff
    Jeff Thies, Jul 28, 2005
  4. Wim Hoogenraad

    Mark Parnell Guest

    Previously in alt.html, Wim Hoogenraad
    <> said:

    > Thank you for reading this e-mail.

    It's not an email. And HTML is not a programming language, so you'll
    have a lot of trouble finding any HTML programmers.

    --
    Mark Parnell
    http://www.clarkecomputers.com.au
    Mark Parnell, Jul 28, 2005
  5. Wim Hoogenraad

    jb Guest

    What he actually wants is <ul> programmers.
    jb, Jul 28, 2005
  6. Wim Hoogenraad

    mbstevens Guest

    Hywel Jenkins wrote:
    > In article <42e9390d$0$75707$>,
    > says...
    >
    >>Dear developer,
    >>
    >>Do you often wonder who built a certain website and how it is done? And who
    >>manages that website right now?

    > Hmmm. I smell specially processed American meat. Sod off.

    It already appeared over at ...webmaster on 7/26, and got a similar
    recepion.

    You figure their "Anti Spam Policy" is just frog dogging?
    mbstevens, Jul 29, 2005
  7. Wim Hoogenraad

    cosmic foo Guest

    "Mark Parnell" <> wrote in message
    > Previously in alt.html, Wim Hoogenraad
    > <> said:
    >
    > > Thank you for reading this e-mail.

    > It's not an email. And HTML is not a programming language, so you'll
    > have a lot of trouble finding any HTML programmers.
    >
    > --

    maybe he thinks javascript is for programing html
    cosmic foo, Jul 29, 2005
  8. Wim Hoogenraad

    Arne Guest

    Once upon a time *jb* wrote:
    > What he actually wants is <ul> programmers.

    Who?

    If your intention is to reply further, please read my sig.

    --
    /Arne
    are replying to, no more and no less. And don't
    Arne, Jul 29, 2005
  9. In article <hycGe.18593$>,
    says...
    > Hywel Jenkins wrote:
    > > In article <42e9390d$0$75707$>,
    > > says...
    > >
    > >>Dear developer,
    > >>
    > >>Do you often wonder who built a certain website and how it is done? And who
    > >>manages that website right now?

    > > Hmmm. I smell specially processed American meat. Sod off.
    > >

    > And what's wrong with Americans?

    How long have you got ;) Besides, who mentions "Americans"?

    Hywel Jenkins, Jul 29, 2005
  10. Wim Hoogenraad

    Neredbojias Guest

    With neither quill nor qualm, Jeff Thies quothed:

    > > Hmmm. I smell specially processed American meat. Sod off.
    > >

    > And what's wrong with Americans? Didn't we let you participate in those
    > fine festivities in IRAQ?

    The Brits are just resentful that we speak English better than they do.

    --
    Neredbojias
    Neredbojias, Jul 30, 2005
  11. Wim Hoogenraad

    Els Guest

    Neredbojias wrote:

    > With neither quill nor qualm, Jeff Thies quothed:
    >
    >>> Hmmm. I smell specially processed American meat. Sod off.
    >>>

    >> And what's wrong with Americans? Didn't we let you participate in those
    >> fine festivities in IRAQ?

    > The Brits are just resentful that we speak English better than they do.

    Define 'English' ;P

    --
    Els http://locusmeus.com/
    - Renato Russo -
    Els, Jul 30, 2005
  12. Wim Hoogenraad

    Neredbojias Guest

    With neither quill nor qualm, Els quothed:

    > Define 'English' ;P

    Define English? Els Bells, it's a language! Of course the word
    'English' has several meanings such as the English you put on a tennis
    ball or a kind of service you can get at a massage parlor. Were I to
    fully-define the word and all it's nuances, I'd fall asleep before I was
    even half-done.

    --
    Neredbojias
    Neredbojias, Jul 30, 2005
  13. Wim Hoogenraad

    Mark Parnell Guest

    Previously in alt.html, Neredbojias <> said:

    ['English']
    > Were I to
    > fully-define the word and all it's nuances, I'd fall asleep before I was
    > even half-done.

    As would the rest of us. ;-)

    Mark Parnell, Aug 1, 2005
  14. Wim Hoogenraad

    Neredbojias Guest

    With neither quill nor qualm, Mark Parnell quothed:

    > Previously in alt.html, Neredbojias <> said:
    >
    > ['English']
    > > Were I to
    > > fully-define the word and all it's nuances, I'd fall asleep before I was
    > > even half-done.

    > As would the rest of us. ;-)

    He he, methinks I detect a double-entendre in the epistles.

    --
    Neredbojias
    Neredbojias, Aug 1, 2005
  15. In article <>,
    says...
    > With neither quill nor qualm, Jeff Thies quothed:
    >
    > > > Hmmm. I smell specially processed American meat. Sod off.
    > > >

    > > And what's wrong with Americans? Didn't we let you participate in those
    > > fine festivities in IRAQ?

    > The Brits are just resentful that we speak English better than they do.

    Hmmm. Yes. That's right.

    Hywel Jenkins, Aug 1, 2005