Perl experts wanted

Discussion in 'Perl Misc' started by Wim Hoogenraad, Jul 29, 2005.

  1. Dear developer,

    Do you often wonder who built a certain website and how it is done? And who
    manages that website right now?

    Strange, but developers usually stay anonymous while they should present
    themselfs to get more orders.
    We have been working on a website to change this situation:
    WebmastersLookup.com. It's a special Searchengine that lookes for
    Webpersons, not for Websites.

    We want as many webpersons as possible to join us. So that visitors can
    search for somebody who will do the job for them. If they find that person
    they can view his/her profile and portfolio. They can search on keywords,
    skills or location.

    For you, the developer, it can be useful when you are looking for someone to
    complete your team or project. You can create your own network of
    sitebuilders.

    We ask people with various skills to join us! For example webmasters,
    webdesigners, graphical designers, DBA's, site-owners, marketingmanagers,
    frontpage users, contentmanagers, etc. etc.

    I know you are active on the internet yourself, thats why I'm asking you to
    join. Your membership is free offcourse and you can leave at anytime.

    So join us now ! And help us and yourself to fill this network of
    sitebuilders. Send this e-mail to other webpeople you know. They can join
    your network and benifit from WebmastersLookup to.

    The url is http://www.webmasterslookup.com , click on 'Join us'.

    Thank you for reading this e-mail.

    Kind regards,

    Wim Hoogenraad

    Wim Hoogenraad, Jul 29, 2005

  2. Wim Hoogenraad <> wrote:

    > We want as many webpersons as possible to join us.

    > Send this e-mail to other webpeople you know.

    "This" is not an "e-mail".

    "This" is a Usenet news posting.

    > They can join
    > your network and benifit from WebmastersLookup to.

    The folks running the site spam newsgroups and don't know the
    difference between SMTP and NNTP.

    That is not the type of place that an "expert" would want to
    associate with.

    > Thank you for reading this e-mail.

    This is not an e-mail.

    > Kind regards,