    https://jdic.dev.java.net/documentation/Specification.html JDIC Browser
    component. This is a means to embed Gecko into your Java app, giving
    pretty much all the rendering engine you might need.

    Robert kebernet Cooper, Jun 27, 2005

  2. Robert kebernet Cooper

    Bob Smith Guest

    hi
    does anyone know of any html page renderer/visualizer component in java ?
    ( I am currently using the one which comes with the package but it is too
    slow and not uptodate and not compliant to standards. )

    any help much appreciated.

    tia
    http://www.kolumbus.fi/bob.smith

    Bob Smith, Jun 27, 2005

  3. Robert kebernet Cooper

    Roedy Green Guest

    On Mon, 27 Jun 2005 17:54:25 +0200, Bob Smith
    <> wrote or quoted :

    >does anyone know of any html page renderer/visualizer component in java ?
    >( I am currently using the one which comes with the package but it is too
    >slow and not uptodate and not compliant to standards. )

    see http://mindprod.com/jgloss/htmlrendering.html

    Canadian Mind Products, Roedy Green.

    Roedy Green, Jun 28, 2005