HTML with Images to Word Doc

OZI

In Addition

Can I use .NET to create a word document with pictures inside a table

Thank you

OZI

Mark Rae [MVP]

Can I use .NET to create a word document with pictures inside a table

For that sort of thing, you have basically two options:

1) OpenXML
http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/...52-3547-420A-A412-00A2662442D9&displaylang=en
http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/...80-F2C0-4B80-9AD1-2CB0C300AEF9&displaylang=en

2) Aspose
http://www.aspose.com/Products/Aspose.Words/Default.aspx

Under no circumstances attempt to use server-side automation - this isn't
supported in ASP.NET because it doesn't work:
http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;EN-US;q257757#kb2