html with jtextpane

Joly Makunga

hi !!, i'm doing a training course.
i have to build a program that allows opening an html file and to do a
preview of this file, like in Word: preview before the printing for example.

i decided to simulate that preview by chaging the size of the police.
i load the file in a JTextpane. the problem is i do not know how to
modify the police of the sheet.

i load the html document by using this line :

tp.setPage(url)

tp : this is the JTextpane
url : this is the html file

if you know how to modify the police of an html document, or how to do
the preview of a document or how to do a zoom of a document, contact me.

thank you for your responses

jolyqr

Andrew Thompson

hi !!, i'm doing a training course.

You are also multi-posting. Please stop multi-posting.

See the answer I posted on the other group to
progress this technically.